Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A Little Window Shopping

Last week I posted about my plans to consistently hit mileage, but that doesn't mean I'm patient about it.  Right now I'm fatigued enough after a good run that my hands shake, but it's not bad.  It feels like I do when I've had a super challenging upper body workout.  Anyone else have this happen?  They're fine after rest, but that's just a challenge I'm willing to meet.  Get in shape so I'm not that fatigued.

I'm occupying my time by window shopping online for running gear.  I can't help it.  It's fun to look at new shirts, skirts, Sweaty Bands, even think about Nuun flavors.  I'm in the mood for spring, so I'm looking for happy colors.  I found a Saucony shirt I want, but my LRS didn't have it.  The website says it's a relaxed fit, so I can guess what size to order.  Anybody wear Saucony a lot who can help me out?  It's the PE Tank.  I also found a Star Wars running tank top... well, a couple actually :-)  It does not help that a friend shared a link to many workout tops.  Not fair!


Lastly, I don't know if it's due to the increase in workouts, but the past couple days I've been eating all the things.  I'm trying to be healthy, but I'm eating when I'm hungry and that doesn't necessarily happen when I'm within reach of healthy snacks.  I have a serious case of the munchies and it's come from out of nowhere.  There are only so many choices I can get from the vending machines.

Tuesdays on the Run with April, Patty, and Erika.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I want that top so bad, but I don't know how it fits.

      Delete
  2. Running shopping is always fun! I hate when I get the munchies too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those munchies came out of nowhere. It's hard to stay healthy when they hit that hard.

      Delete
  3. The more I run the more I eat. I'm hungry all the time. I try to keep good snacks at work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Nature Valley bars in my desk but when I'm craving something else, it's hard to stick with them.

      Delete