Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Running to Disney

Tuesdays on the Run with AprilPatty, and Erika.


I like working out to Disney songs.  I run, lift weights, sing in the car...  I have more than one playlist on my iPod, and here is my running Disney list :-)

Let Me Be Good to You - The Great Mouse Detective
Prince Ali - Aladdin
Ev'rybody Wants to be a Cat - the Aristocats
Gaston - Beauty and the Beast
Touch the Sky - Brave
Pink Elephants on Parade - Dumbo
That's How You Know - Enchanted
One Last Hope - Hercules
Sanctuary (Score) - the Hunchback of Notre Dame
Real Gone - Cars
I Wan'na Be Like You - the Jungle Book
Burning Love - Lilo & Stitch
Circle of Life - the Lion King
Under the Sea - the Little Mermaid
I'll Make a Man Out of You - Mulan
Why Should I Worry? - Oliver and Co.
When We're Human - the Princess and the Frog
When Will My Life Begin - Tangled
Son of Man - Tarzan
Thomas O'Malley Cat - the Aristocats
the Mob Song - Beauty and the Beast
Learn Me Right - Brave
the Tiki Room - the Enchanted Tiki Room
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious - Mary Poppins
Kiss the Girl - the Little Mermaid
Collision of Worlds - Cars 2
Ever Ever After - Enchanted

23 comments:

  1. Even though I do like Disney I have never worked out to any Disney song. The only time I run to it is if I am in Disney.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be fun, and of course I had Disney songs on my playlists for my Disney races :)

      Delete
  2. What a great idea! I love listening to Disney songs anytime! I'm going to add a few of these to my playlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I listen to Disney all the time.

      Delete
  3. I also have the "That's how you know" Enchanted song on mind as well as the Cleaning song:)
    I should add Supercalifrag.... I think that would be a fun one to run to when it comes on:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that one's a good sprinting song. It takes off and keeps my tempo up.

      Delete
  4. We have a few in common and I got some ideas to add from this great list. My very favorite is Dig A Little Deeper from the Princess and the Frog soundtrack! Thanks for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had that for a couple half playlists. My favorite from tPatF is Almost There. I was in EPCOT during my first half when the song came on. I was almost there.

      Delete
  5. Under the Sea will always be one of my faves... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that one. I also have it on my summer playlist.

      Delete
  6. You've got some great ones on this list...I don't usually listen to music while I run but if I did this would be a great way to change things up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always listen to music. I've tried without and I miss it.

      Delete
  7. Love this! When I did the Disney World Half Marathon, my friend and I listened to Disney songs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done the half in January and the Princess half. I had to have Disney songs on those lists, and I had quite a few.

      Delete
  8. Great playlist! I haven't made a Disney playlist yet, but I might need to change that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much fun. Long runs can be tedious, and I try to keep things fun and shuffle the songs.

      Delete
  9. Great Disney playlist! I have Real Gone, Under the Sea, and Collision of Worlds on mine too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Real Gone and need to add it to this list. Thx!!

      Delete
    2. Whoops I meant I need to add Life Is a Highway. Both are in Cars so both count for me.

      Delete
  10. What a fun playlist! I love Disney songs and I'm a big fan when some of my favorite singers cover them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Years ago I found a great cover of Wanna Be Like You. It's Latin base and it's SO much fun.

      Delete
  11. This would be a fantastic playlist for the Disney Princess Half Marathon! I might have to steal a few of your songs for this! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I had a few of these for my Princess half and it kept things fun during the stretch after the Magic Kingdom.

      Delete