Today's Friday 5 is 5 facts about us.
1) I'm Texas born but not raised. I lived in Arizona, Wisconsin and Massachusetts before moving back to Texas.
2) I played soccer and lacrosse growing up, but hated running. It was always something I had to do, and I didn't find the joy in it until I was 24.
3) I am a Parrothead. I've been to 7 Jimmy Buffett concerts and have *cough cough* 172 of his songs on my iPod. Some are repeats since I have studio albums and several concert albums.
4) My first half marathon was run Disney's Princess half, but I'm not a princess/damsel in distress person. My favorite Disney "princess" is Belle, and I swear the studio animated me for Anna. Don't know how they did that. And I was pretty much like Merida when I was 16, just ask my parents.
5) If you haven't been able to tell by my book reviews :-p I'm a history nut. Any kind of history, American history, British history, Russian history. It was my best subject in school and I love it to this day.
Friday Five with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run and You Signed Up For What?!