Friday, January 9, 2015

Favorites from London

If y'all check out my travel section, you'll see write ups and tons of pictures from my travels.  Friday Five today is my favorite city, and I'll chose London today.

1) the Tower of London, where my ancestors imprisoned my ancestors.  Talk about a family feud.



2) Twinings.  It's tea, and that's my caffeine of choice.  Plus the shop is still the original from the 1700s.


3) Soccer


4) The Knights Templar.  Gotta have some da Vinci Code after all.


5) All the pomp and ceremony.  It's England, it's what they do.


Friday Five with Eat Pray Run DCMar on the Run and You Signed Up For What?!


6 comments:

  1. lovely pictures - we run disney also posted about london today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the letting me know. It's a great city!

      Delete
  2. London would be a nice place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so much to do. I've been 3 times and there's always new stuff to find.

      Delete
  3. Great pics:)
    Love that you know your family history, sounds like that would have been quite the feud!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you think you're family feud is bad... :-)

      Delete