Friday 5 with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run and You Signed Up For What?! is Christmas traditions.
I love Christmas traditions, but some of them have fallen by the wayside in the last few years. The family's living in different places, but we are fortunate enough to spend Christmas together since I have 2 weeks off from work. Some things are the same, and the familiarity it very nice.
1) Watch Muppet Christmas Carol while putting up my tree on Black Friday.
2) Watch Muppet Christmas Carol on Christmas Eve. Yes, I watch it twice every year.
3) Champagne toast Christmas Eve.
4) Open presents while still wearing PJs. I'm going to bring this one back this year since we'll actually be able to have a Christmas morning without having to rush out of the house for a 3-hour drive.
5) Have a standing rib roast for Christmas dinner. This one's been moved
around a bit with family stuff, but we're having it this year on
Christmas. My grandfather and I will probably be at the same end of the table, guarding that roast.