Tuesday, November 11, 2014

TOTR: Another Playlist

Today's actual topic for Tuesdays on the Run is race recovery, but I haven't had a race since January.  Instead, I'll post my Patriotic playlist since this is Veteran's Day, and I wore my USA Sweatyband during my run on Saturday and listened to this playlist.  I originally posted this Independence Day 2013.

American Pie - Don McLean
American Saturday Night - Brad Paisley
All-American Girl - Carrie Underwood
When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again
American Girl - Tom Petty
Only in America - Brooks & Dunn
Golden Dream - EPCOT
Yankee Doodle Boy
American Soldier - Toby Keith
City of New Orleans - Arlo Guthrie
George M Cohan Medley
America - West Side Story
God Bless the USA
Hotel California - The Eagles
Our Country - John Mellencamp
Oklahoma
The Marines' Hymn
Opening Titles to John Adams
North East Texas Women - Jimmy Buffett
Armed Forces Medley
Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
New York, New York - Frank Sinatra


Linking up with April, Patty, and Erika

10 comments:

  1. American Girl is one of my favorite songs. Everytime I hear it, it reminds me of a really good friend. He loves that song. -L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, it's one of those that I will turn up the volume if it's on the radio (or iPod)

      Delete
  2. Great playlist! I'm embarrassed to admit that I haven't updated my playlist since February 2013. I know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have various playlists to keep things interesting, but I haven't updated those for a while either.

      Delete
  3. This is a GREAT playlist! So many fun, upbeat songs. I think my favorite on here might be New York, New York.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one wasn't even originally in the playlist, but I quickly added it when I happened to hear New York New York the first time after I made the playlist.

      Delete
  4. Fun list! I love American Girl. I never get sick of that song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's definitely one I'll sing to, whether I'm alone in the car or with people.

      Delete
  5. Great list! Thanks for joining us. I hope you'll join us on Tuesday when we talk about the worst weather conditions we've run in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm pretty much chicken when it comes to bad weather but I'll come up with something.

      Delete