Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday Musings 11/24

I know Halloween races are over, but post-Halloween is normally the time I get ideas for running costumes.  Too bad I'm awful at executing ideas.  Needle and thread?  Hahahaha!  I can cook and bake but I have no skills when it comes to sewing.  If anyone wants some running costume ideas, here's my list:

Hoop Dee Doo Review.  Google the characters, you'll see some great costume inspiration.

The Sanderson Sisters.  Seriously, I can't believe I haven't seen this idea in any of the rD videos.  You'd need 3, of course, but just think of the fun.  This one hit my brain because of the talk of a sequel.  I don't know how they'd do a sequel because the ending of Hocus Pocus seems pretty final.

The Princess Bride.  Think about it, how fun would it be?  Buttercup, Westley, Humperdink, Count Rugen, Inigo, Fezzik, and even Miracle Max and Valerie.  Maybe even the Impressive Clergyman.

*****

Sunday: bike 30 minutes

Monday: rest

Tuesday: 1.50 miles

Wednesday: PT

Thursday: yoga

Friday: rest

Saturday: 1.75 miles

4 comments:

  1. Every year I say I want to watch hocus pocus yet till this day i've never seen it! Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have Netflix? It's a fun movie, even when it's not Halloween.

      Delete
  2. This was the first year I didn't see Hocus Pocus, I consider myself deprived!
    Although you just gave me a great idea for me and my sisters, I think the Sanderson Sisters would be an awesome costume to rock:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe no one's done the costumes yet. With all the running skirts out there, and running material that can be used for the rest of the costume. Think of the fun!

      Delete