Thursday, November 20, 2014

I Don't Feel Guilty

It was COLD COLD COLD last week and I broke out the Christmas music.  I figured the weather matched Christmas so why not?  I usually wait until after Thanksgiving when I'm putting up my tree, but I changed it up this year.  I'll still wait till Black Friday to put up my tree, but I've listened to my Christmas playlist already, in the car, and while working out.

Those are some good songs to workout to, but of course, I have other favorites.  I actually have 3 Christmas playlists.  One for working out, one just for the Nutcracker, and the other for all the ones I love.  Here's a slice of what's on that big list.

Muppet Christmas Carol - a must!  I saw it in theaters and watch it every year, when I'm putting up the tree, and on Christmas Eve.


The Grinch Who Stole Christmas - I found the entire movie, soundtrack style, on iTunes.


Raffi's Christmas Album - this comes from my childhood, and there's only one song, Petit Papa Noel.  I don't speak French but I love his singing and the music on this song.


A Coral Reefer Christmas - one song is on my workout list but I have the whole album.


Nat King Cole - he's another singer I could listen to all day long.


8 comments:

  1. I love Christmas music but I can't believe our local radio station has started playing it already ( all day long too). Usually that doesn't happen until Black Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally wait but I felt like breaking out the lists last week. I won't do anything else for Christmas until Black Friday.

      Delete
  2. don't feel guilty - christmas music is amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's alway fun :) I love my workout list because even if I'm in bad weather or pushing myself with intervals, it's happy music.

      Delete
  3. I love Christmas music, but I haven't been listening to it... yet....
    I have weird tastes, I love the classic Christmas songs, I rarely like re-makes unless they sing them the same way:)
    One of my favorites that isn't a classic is Dolly Parton's Hard Candy Christmas, LOL Ya I don't feel shamed I just admitted to that, LOL
    I plan on listening to Christmas music as soon as Thanksgiving is over:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of that song. My list has pretty much remained the same over the last few years. If I already have on song, I don't need multiples.

      Delete
  4. I haven't listened to any Christmas music yet but I think I will break it out this week! I already decorated but I think my husband would have lost it if I tried to play Christmas music while we put up the tree:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the opposite so far. I got the music out but I won't decorate until after Thanksgiving.

      Delete