Fall means getting out more complex dinners that take more time to cook. Since it's not hotter than Hades anymore, I don't mind cooking more. Most of these are one-pot meals, which makes clean up so much easier. In do particular order:
1) Turkey chili - this one is a new one for me this year but I loved it!
2) Tortilla soup - A must during the cold weather in fall and winter.
3) Cheddar corn chowder - with bacon, 'nuff said
4) Skillet rosemary chicken - I do not use a skillet, I use a Dutch oven to cook the chicken and then throw in the rest of the ingredients
5) Boeuf bourguignon - I cut out the bread base and do some other adjustments, but another great Dutch oven meal.
Friday Five with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run and You Signed Up For What?!