Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Runner's Gift List

TOTR with April, Patty, and Erika.


This year I don't have as much running gear on my Christmas list as I have in the past.  Sure, I've got gift cards on the list, but the only specific thing I have on the list is another Running Skirt.  Since I'm slowly easing my way back into running, I don't need anything new, but that Running Skirt caught my attention months ago.  It might've been the first item on my list.

I'm trying to get more color in my wardrobe other than the obvious gray and black running bottoms.  I've already got 4 Running Skirts and I love them!


I know for my birthday, I'll ask for the Garmin I've been looking at.  I've seen good reviews about Garmin, so that's the brand I've chosen.

In the past, I've also asked for Sweaty Bands.  I've had issues in the past to find something that could corral my hair and keep it out of my face.  It wasn't until I discovered Sweaty Bands that I actually found success.  Pre-wrap always failed, and regular headbands hurt my head.  I've got a number of Sweaty Bands in my inventory, and I use them all the time.


Last year, I gave GUs as stocking stuffers.  I knew they'd be used, so why not?  GUs, chews, body glide, anything small can be perfect for stocking stuffers if you have a runner in the family :)

10 comments:

  1. I would love all those goodies in my stocking. I have the forerunner 10 and really like it so I am sure the 15 is evenbetter. -L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things about the 10. I don't need anything fancy, just one that shows my pace and distance.

      Delete
  2. Gu's a great idea for a stocking stuffer! The Garmins look like great watches, I have the Nike+ watch and was SO happy to get it as a Christmas gift last year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to make stocking stuffers useful. If I'm getting ones for runners, there are so many choices.

      Delete
  3. I use the Forerunner 10, but I like the additional features of the 15! Thanks for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like I made a good choice for my birthday :)

      Delete
  4. I like to give ShotBloks and tubes of Nuun as stocking stuffers. I need a new Garmin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm the only one who drinks Nuun in the family, so that could be something for me!

      Delete
  5. I like your Christmas list! Sounds like a great one to me!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to mention the Oiselle sports bra I put on the list. Nothing like new running gear to make me happy.

      Delete