Sunday, October 12, 2014

Random Sunday Musings 10/12

Saturday's run was shorter than last week's but I didn't have discomfort until after .75 miles, which is a step in the right direction, and I'd say the discomfort was a 3.  Last week's was 7 but I still slogged through.  I stopped at 1.25 because my hamstring felt tight and I didn't want that to put pain in my knee.  PT's added some hamstring workouts and it just felt tired.

*****

And announcing, I've added another page to the blog.  I read a lot and I thought it would be good to list out the authors and books I read.  It's another addition to my Corner, along with recipes I make and places I've traveled :)

*****

Sunday: weight lifting

Monday: Airrosti

Tuesday: rest

Wednesday: PT

Thursday: Airrosti

Friday: rest

Saturday: 1.25 miles, leg Pilates

6 comments:

  1. Before blogging I was a big book reader. I need to get back to that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did take me until after college that my reading list exploded. I now had the time for reading and I could read what I wanted. No papers, discussions or exams.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the pain is lessening! Hopefully you'll soon be able to go entire runs without pain!
    I have a book page too, I love to read! Nothing better than picking up a great book that is hard to put down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I'll start and read a book in the same day. It feels good to have that kind of time.

      Delete
    2. Make that start and finish a book in the same day...

      Delete