Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Five: 5 Favorite Fitness Tunes

I'm jumping into Friday Five with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run and You Signed Up For What?! as another way to come up with some fun posts.


For anything music related, I'm warning y'all now, my music isn't very current, and some songs can be completely random.  I'm always looking for new to me songs, but a lot of what I work out to was made pre-2010s :)

1) Bruce Springsteen - Thunder Road
2) Santana - Smooth
3) Meat Loaf - Bat out of Hell
4) Fergie - Barracuda (Shrek 3 soundtrack)
5) Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen

8 comments:

  1. I see so,e oldies but goodies on the list:) -L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's most of my running music. I do have up to date music but I always turn to oldies for my running lists.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Always need some Bruce. I workout to 3 of his other songs too

      Delete
  3. Classics, love them! I am glad I am not the only one with Bruce Springsteen on my playlist:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Born to Run but I like Thunder Road better.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Me too. I heard the song on the radio and realized how great it would be to workout to

      Delete